If you live or learn in the London Borough of Lewisham, are aged between 8-24, attend no other after school drama provision and want to find out more about theatre and performing, then Lewisham Youth Theatre could have a project for you.
Find out when our current programmes our running: download our 2018/19 Programme Year Timetable
Learn more about how we recruit for and allocate places on projects: download our Project Recruitment Strategy
Complete a New Enquiry Form to register to receive more information about LYT projects appropriate for your age group.
Return forms by Email or telephone us for more information: 020 8690 3428 / 07435 969 157
We provide additional support to children and young people in need who are referred to our projects. Support includes:
- one-to-one meetings with participants and parents/carers/workers to help young people access our activities,
- ongoing individualised support throughout the project
- bursaries for additional theatre trips/opportunities.
LYT defines participants in need as:
- Coming from families in receipt of means-tested benefits;
- Having a disability or special need (including a processing/learning difficulty or autism spectrum disorder);
- Facing marginalisation or requiring additional support to take part (including looked-after children, young carers, those with mental health difficulties, those with English as an additional language; and those with low literacy/numeracy)