I have seen such a massive change in so many of the children I have referred to LYT. Their confidence has grown; they have become more self assured. I don’t know where else they could get that.”
LYT is proud to be a key provider of free after-school and weekend drama provision in the London Borough of Lewisham.
We work with school partners to make sure our projects reach those most in need of our services. We are offer:
- Free taster sessions in your school
- Dedicated places on our projects for referrals of young people most in need
- Posters and flyers to give to your students about our activities
We also work with partner schools to deliver special outreach projects. Recent examples include:
- Once Upon A Catford… Resilience project using storytelling with vulnerable Year 5 students at Sandhurst and Holbeach Schools (2015-16)
- Social Skills Outreach Project with Brent Knoll School (2018)
To book a free taster session in your school, or to discuss our other activities, please contact our Programmes Manager: Participation, Sheryl Malcolm on email@example.com, 020 8690 3428.
“Before LYT my son was not learning well at school, I felt he was at risk of being left behind. It was the reading that he had no confidence in and working towards a show meant he had to read and learn, and he did. It really has empowered him”